Just finished Prison School. What should I watch next?

• So I just finished Prison School and I gotta say it's the funniest anime I've ever seen. So what should I watch next? I typically only watch dubbed anime.

• Prison School is very tough to springboard for more recommendations because it's really unlike most anything else that's ever aired. That you're limiting it to dub-only decreases the options dramatically, since some of the more wild, "Japanese" shows out there typically aren't dubbed

First thing that came to mind was Is This a Zombie?, but I suspect Panty & Stocking might also be good for toilet humor. D-Frag might also be good for wild, left-field scenes, as long as you're not looking for something that's firmly entrenched in grotesque fanservice

Ironically, MAL's top recommendation is Gintama, which…alright, I can see the comparison, but it's still kinda baffling that THAT is the closest thing to Prison School people can think of

• It doesn't necessarily have to be somewhat the same as prison school. And I have already seen is this a zombie. That was also hilarious. I'm just looking for another good anime to watch. It could be a completely different genre. Just looking for suggestions. And yes Prison School is definitely different from anime that I've watched.

• Oh okay

Watch Tokyo Ravens

• One show that runs along similar lines to Prison School - in that it's a pervy sex comedy that's provides some genuinely well-written commentary - is SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist. It hasn't been dubbed yet, however.

As far as just good shows in general, some recent ones that I've really enjoyed are Blood Blockade Battlefront, Death Parade, and Assassination Classroom.

• Tokyo Ravens sounds interesting. I'll give that a shot. Thanks

And I've heard of assassination classroom and death parade not sure about blood blockade battlefront though.

EDIT: Please don't double-post. Use the Edit Post button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• @colehirst15:

not sure about blood blockade battlefront though.

It's really good! It's from the same guy who wrote Trigun and Gungrave. The best way I can describe it is if Baccano and Space Dandy made sweet, passionate love and gave birth to the X-Men. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, speaking of Baccano, if you haven't watched that already, you definitely should. It's going out of print in a couple weeks and will no longer be streaming on the site, so you should definitely check it out soon if you can.

• I'll give it a look thanks.