Tatami Galaxy Sub-only Blu-ray/DVD Release in US?

• I watched Tatami Galaxy lately and it is now one of my favorite anime. It was a lot of fun to watch and is one anime that I would really like to own. However, Funimation has had the show for quite some time and no release has been announced, I'm guessing this is due to the fact that there is really no way to Dub Tatami Galaxy. Is it possible that Funimation will release the series subtitled only? As a huge fan I'd definitely want to buy it though it's not very popular which means the release wouldn't sell very well. I'll keep my hopes low but I definitely would like to own this anime.

• I like this anime a lot too. I agree that this anime does not lend itself well to dubbing, but I could say that about a few anime that have already been dubbed as well, and Funimation is known for dubbing most of their titles, so it may happen. I would also expect a home video release at some point as well, but I doubt it is a priority for Funimation. As good as this anime is, it is probably not going to sell incredibly well in the US like you said. For titles like this it is best to be patient. It will probably get at least a limited BD/DVD release at some point in the US, probably as a S.A.V.E release like OniAi.

• While I would love to see it get dubbed, I do expect this to be a title that Funimation releases sub-only at some point.

• FUNimation reported the Blu-beam/DVD combo arrival of OniAi: The Complete Series, furthermore uncovered it to be the merchant's first subtitle-just title. In a brief Q&A, FUNimation examined the explanations for issuing a subtitle-just discharge and preemptively tended to worries in the matter of why an English name is excluded. OniAi lands on Blu-beam on December 31st.

• @MalcolmBowman:

FUNimation reported the Blu-beam/DVD combo arrival of OniAi: The Complete Series, furthermore uncovered it to be the merchant's first subtitle-just title. In a brief Q&A, FUNimation examined the explanations for issuing a subtitle-just discharge and preemptively tended to worries in the matter of why an English name is excluded. OniAi lands on Blu-beam on December 31st.

Ummm…..what?

Anyway....C3 is getting sub-only release after 5 years of nothing. Maybe Tatami Galaxy will get the same treatment down the road if enough fans ask.

• @Rukiia:

Originally Posted by MalcolmBowman
    FUNimation reported the Blu-beam/DVD combo arrival of OniAi: The Complete Series, furthermore uncovered it to be the merchant's first subtitle-just title. In a brief Q&A, FUNimation examined the explanations for issuing a subtitle-just discharge and preemptively tended to worries in the matter of why an English name is excluded. OniAi lands on Blu-beam on December 31st.
    Ummm…..what?

Spammer. ~_^ He's gone now. lol "Blu-beam". Good job, online translator.