THANK YOU for license rescuing Eureka Seven! ^_^

• I know this probably isn't common knowledge yet, but I just wanted to thank you in advance for rescuing Eureka Seven. Hopefully now we can get the last half fixed up and released without any problems! ^_^

But again, thank you once again!

Jon Gibson (email removed)

• yeah now license a good show like Index

• FUNimation did a great choice. You can't have Eureka Seven AO without having Eureka Seven.

• Wait.. I'm confus. Hasn't E7 been dubbed and released years ago Points to the limited edition box set on his shelve or am I missing something?

• @TexasNomad:

Wait.. I'm confus. Hasn't E7 been dubbed and released years ago Points to the limited edition box set on his shelve or am I missing something?

Eureka 7 was dubbed by Bang Zoom Entertainment and released by Bandai Entertainment.

• Yes sir er, ma'am? I know this, but are they redubbing it or just re-boxing it and re-releasing it? It doesn't matter ether way, I might just pick it up again because I love the show and want to help out. Just trying to understand whats going on. Thanks.

• @TexasNomad:

Yes sir er, ma'am? I know this, but are they redubbing it or just re-boxing it and re-releasing it? It doesn't matter ether way, I might just pick it up again because I love the show and want to help out. Just trying to understand whats going on. Thanks.

The Bang Zoom dub is good. It doesn't need a redub of any sorts.

• The prices have come down quickly after the license rescue was announced, but before it would have cost around 600-800$ to buy the entire set.

• @St0ck:

The prices have come down quickly after the license rescue was announced, but before it would have cost around 600-800$ to buy the entire set.

How do you know that?

• About 4 months ago I randomly searched some of the old anime I own to see how much they were retailing for, you can still see hints of this from stuff like DVD 11 being sold out on Amazon for 110$, or the 2nd complete collection being sold out from Rakuten from $477.

• @St0ck:

About 4 months ago I randomly searched some of the old anime I own to see how much they were retailing for, you can still see hints of this from stuff like DVD 11 being sold out on Amazon for 110$, or the 2nd complete collection being sold out from Rakuten from $477.

I'm waiting for the FUNimation release.

• I didn't pay as much as that but pretty close, a local anime shop had the whole set, two art box's, music cds, shirts and some other goodies for 350. Glad I picked it up, it's a beautiful set.

• My posts were more directed at why the original poster in this thread was so happy about the license rescue as some people were confused as to why it was needed.

You can now buy the set for much less, or wait for the Funi release, thus why people are happy (also congrats on you for buying the Funi).

• @St0ck:

My posts were more directed at why the original poster in this thread was so happy about the license rescue as some people were confused as to why it was needed.

You can now buy the set for much less, or wait for the Funi release, thus why people are happy (also congrats on you for buying the Funi).

Thanks. I already got the movie from eBay.

• @TexasNomad:

Wait.. I'm confus. Hasn't E7 been dubbed and released years ago

You're correct.
    But Bandai closed shop last year and all their licenses started becoming available for other companies to pick up.

• CONFIRMED!
    Eureka Seven Parts 1 and 2 will be released on April 22 as well as the movie. It will be the first time for it to be available on Blu-Ray.

• Can anyone tell me what the difference between the Eureka Seven Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray and the Eureka Seven Part One Blu-ray is? I noticed that the Limited Edition is unrated and the regular edition is TV-14. Is there a difference in content between the two versions?

• @tsnirvash:

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the Eureka Seven Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray and the Eureka Seven Part One Blu-ray is? I noticed that the Limited Edition is unrated and the regular edition is TV-14. Is there a difference in content between the two versions?

The Limited Edition comes with a clipboard box to house the two Blu-Ray sets, the contents of the disc will be the same between the two versions.

• @jlaking:

The Limited Edition comes with a clipboard box to house the two Blu-Ray sets, the contents of the disc will be the same between the two versions.

Neat. Thank you. How did you find that out? I looked all over.