Broadcast dub and Blu Ray / DVD versions question

• I have a question when it comes to simulcast and Broadcast dubs that you have licensed and on your website, I have a question when you guys release the episodes of those series that you simulcast and / or Broadcast dubs on Blu Ray / DVD, do you guys like a couple of weeks before they come out on Blu Ray / DVD replace the TV versions that you already have up and replace them with the Blu Ray / DVD versions.

For example, up till now two weeks before their release on Blu Ray / DVD, you put up the latest dub episodes of Fairy Tail. Starting in February you guys are now going to do a broadcast dub of Fairy Tail starting with episode 291. Still when it is times to put up episodes 291 and beyond on Blu Ray / DVD, two weeks before they come out will you replace the broadcast dubs with new versions of the same episodes. I guess the same question for the Japanese versions as well.

I know your Blu Rays / DVDs use the Blu Ray / DVDs versions, that is not my question, I am just referring to what versions if up on the Funimation website.

• Funimation will usually replace the broadcast version with the BD/DVD version once it becomes available (Usually a couple weeks before to a couple of weeks after BD DVD release (usually between 1 year and a year and a half later for Home video release in general on a simulcast series) Certain exceptions will apply depending on the situation.

• @Series5Ranger:

Funimation will usually replace the broadcast version with the BD/DVD version once it becomes available (Usually a couple weeks before to a couple of weeks after BD DVD release (usually between 1 year and a year and a half later for Home video release in general on a simulcast series) Certain exceptions will apply depending on the situation.

So in other wards I can continue to look forward dub premieres on this websites two weeks before they are released on video, like they have been doing for dubs like One Piece and Fairy Tail.