What your favorite currently airing anime English dubs?

• What your favorite currently airing anime English dubs?
    Who your favorite character and who doing the voice? AKA voice actor.
    Also from 1to 10 scale how much do you like the voices?
    Simply.

• Unfortunately none currently… Subs though I'm liking....

Just watched Grimgar and Erased, very good ones. the first Grimgar sold me on it. It looked good at in the advertizements... but once I saw it I was sold. Ever wondered what it was like to be in a 1st level party in Dungeons and Dragons 1st Ed? Well this is pretty close... I am seriously looking forward to where this one goes.

• Normally I watch all subs but lately I've been checking out the dubs because with the two theatrical Funimation put out I liked the sound of the dubbing far more than I expected to. I was actually forced into dubs over at iTunes when I got Death Note. Since I didn't think the dubs were horrible on that one I stayed with it and watched the subs later.

The series I felt had nice dubs:
    Death Note
    Psycho-Pass
    Assassination Classroom (just finished watching Eps 1-4 and thought the VAs for the dub was spot-on)- I love the VA they got for the alien teacher. :)
    Fullmetal Alchemist

Those are the ones I'm remembering off the top of my head.
    I don't have a favorite English dub actor.

• My favorite dub right now is Heavy Object. Great cast of voice actors and an awesome story. The two main guys have really good chemistry lol they get into some gnarly situations.
    My second favorite dub airing right now is Divine Gate. That one doesn't seem to be as popular with most people, but I think it's great. A huge cast of voice actors portraying an array of characters from mythology. The writing on this show is really awesome, especially if you are a fan of classical literature. Nice mix of Sci-fi and fantasy.

As for favorite voice actor, anything done by Ian Sinclair will do.

• I second everything Nub Guy said above lol, save my self from repeating him haha. I really like Morgan Garrett as Commander Frolecia probably my favorite Morgan Garrett Dub.

• I third what nubguy said

• @KarenAraragi:

What your favorite currently airing anime English dubs?
    Who your favorite character and who doing the voice? AKA voice actor.
    Also from 1to 10 scale how much do you like the voices?
    Simply.

Dragonball Z English Dub! Goku by Sean! For Goku by Sean a on a scale 1 to 10 I WOULD DO OVER 9000! :)

• Dubs in general that are currently streaming?
    Durarara x2 third arc
    Izaya played by Johnny Yong Bosch

Just Funimation dubs at moment?
    Fairy Tail Zero
    Mavis played by Leah Clark

• @unknownsage13:

Dubs in general that are currently streaming?
    Durarara x2 third arc
    Izaya played by Johnny Yong Bosch

Just Funimation dubs at moment?
    Fairy Tail Zero
    Mavis played by Leah Clark

The broadcast dub of Durarara x2 third arc is really awesome! I wish that Crunchyroll would do more dubs like this one.

• Recently finished Eureka Seven and boy did I love Stephanie Sheh as Eureka. Get Stephanie Sheh and/or Melissa Fahn and I'm sold!

Ever find it odd that you'd watch something just because of the actor though? Not just anime but movies and tv shows too?

• Current/past line up on Funi was Dimension W and Heavy Object. I'd give DW about a 8/10 simply casuse it seemed like it could have been longer to expand out the story it had. Felt a little rushed on the last couple eps. H.O a solid 9/10.