Streaming rights in Australia

• Does anyone know when FUNimation will get the rights to stream in Australia.

• Doesn't AnimeLab carry most of titles FUNi has as-well?

You can also go check this thread on MyAnimeList to refer to what service is offering what content; http://myanimelist.net/news/44004603

• not sure if this is a no no but you could always use a VPN…..

If i get to travel this year I will definitely be using mine to keep up with my shows.

• @waker:

not sure if this is a no no but you could always use a VPN…..

If i get to travel this year I will definitely be using mine to keep up with my shows.

Just remember that doing so is technically against the rules, and if you get caught, you run the risk of having your account banned.

So you MIGHT not want to discuss these sorts of things in the forums. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

Just remember that doing so is technically against the rules, and if you get caught, you run the risk of having your account banned.

So you MIGHT not want to discuss these sorts of things in the forums. :hmm:

using a VPN to watch a show in another country while i travel would fall under fair use under the library of congress rules and guidelines though. The reason being I am from the US and I pay for something that I am a resident in. Using a VPN to use a service that I legally paid for is well within fair use since i am a citizen/resident of the United States.

Now for someone who uses a VPN that is not a citizen/resident….that's a different issue.