We need MOAR!

• When my friend told me about this and I started watching, It was easily my favorite anime. I believe you guys need to continue with the excellent work! And I'm not just speaking for myself, it was really good. It would be amazing for you to start up again, and hopefully you consider it. Thanks!

• I'm sure Funimation would love to see more just as much as you.,but yea see, the thing is…. THEY DONT MAKE ANIME! They just acquire it from the studios in Japan and stream it online/ dub it into English, they have no control over how many seasons a show gets. Sorry.

• This post is deleted!

• There's also about a 99% chance it won't start again. The show was okay, it was crazy, and pretty funny and I did enjoy it. But it's over, and there won't be more.

The studio that made it (Gainax) only makes 1 season of each of its shows, excluding one so far, out of about 20. And season 2 of that show was made about 5 years later. So I'd pretty much bet any amount of money that no more will be made.

• Most of the staff who made the show like director Hiroyuki Imaishi left Gainax to make his own studio. There is probably no way for Gainax to make a second season at the moment.

• HELL YES!!!!!! I WANT MORE PANTY & STOCKING AS WELL!!!!! Why is there another season? It left off with a possibility of another one. Just get rid of the character named Brief. He was so frakken annoying. They still had ghost to get rid of.

• Why is there not another season, you ask? Two reasons spring to mind:

1. The show didn't do all that great over in Japan as far as disc sales are concerned. This is usually the reason why so many shows don't get sequel seasons roughly 99.99999999% of the time.

2. The show's ending was done that way on purpose just to troll you. Yep. Gainax got you good there. ~_^

I mean, there's a reason why they have their own trope named after them, after all: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GainaxEnding

• This post is deleted!

• @Hanssen01:

HELL YES!!!!!! I WANT MORE PANTY & STOCKING AS WELL!!!!! Why is there another season? It left off with a possibility of another one. Just get rid of the character named Brief. He was so frakken annoying. They still had ghost to get rid of.

First he has to save Panty first. The reason that he would stick around is because Brief and Garterbelt have to team up with each other so they could defeat Stocking and/or save panty. Then later on they could find a why to make Stocking a angel again or make her tell them why she was a devil/demon now.

• I don't care if we get more, I just hate that ending. I wish I could erase it from my mind.

EDIT: I know this might sound ironic especially at a place like the Panty & Stocking thread, but please don't use F-bombs on the forums. -SH