Case Closed(Detective Conan) needs more recognition.

• In the past few months, I have gotten addicted to and got caught up on Detective Conan. One problem I had was that the dub was only for the first 130 episodes and there are currently 800+. I still enjoyed it even though I had to watch it mostly subbed. I know that the dub was canceled because the show didn't do very good on TV back then. I am not going to straight out and ask for Funimation to bring back the dub. I think that on this day and age, if Case Closed repeats were played on Toonami, the show would get some recognition. This would make the sales in DVDs go up, making it worthwhile for the dub to continue. The reason I think this will work is because many other anime's have gotten popular due to Toonami recently. This includes Attack on Titan, Space Dandy, and Parasyte. Parasyte's dub was recently on Toonami and now is getting huge popularity. I think it would help the sales in DVDs if Case Closed repeats would be put on Toonami. The reason I want this is because maybe Funimation will continue the dub if the sales do better. I hope you will take this thread into consideration. Thank you so much for your time if you read this.
    attachment_t_9534_0_img_5102.jpg

• Just as TIL Nobu stated, FUNimation has no plans to continue licensing or dubbing Case Closed.

Also, The Suggestion Box forum is meant as a place for users to post suggestions on ways to improve the website and forums in general, not to list what anime series people want brought back.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll be closing this thread now.