Any word on when season 2 is coming out on BD/DVD?

• I really want to watch this show, but I'm not going to bother starting it until I can watch it uncensored. So, has anybody heard when the second season will be out on BD/DVD, which should mean that it will be uncensored on Funimation.

• Seriously I would like to know this as well I was watching ep. 17 and it is still heavily censored this is getting ridiculous.

• The general time frame between the simulcast and the home video release is usually about 12-16 months after it finishes airing in Japan. Sometimes it can take a bit longer than that, depending on the show. Please just be patient and we should hear something regarding the series in the next few months or so. :)

• @dustin645:

Seriously I would like to know this as well I was watching ep. 17 and it is still heavily censored this is getting ridiculous.

As a non-subscriber, I think it would be censored for you on this site either way

• @Riles:

As a non-subscriber, I think it would be censored for you on this site either way

I had a subscription back in December it has just expired and I do not feel like renewing it at this time. Maybe once they get the uncensored version of the show.

Just to be clear as well I am not upset with Funimation, I am upset with how ridiculously slow the production and generation of content in Japan seems to be Compared to Other regions. I understand that the processes are not easy, but I mean really how hard is it to release a Blu-ray for a product that has already been dubbed.

• It just came out on the 24th!