Adding Funimation to T-Mobile's "Binge-On" List

• Hi,

T-mobile has a program called Binge-On which allows users to stream videos on 4G LTE without dipping into the monthly data budget. It currently includes Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go, and many other apps. Will Funimation be looking into being added to that list? It may be a good incentive for those on the T-Mobile network to sign up for your streaming services if they know they won't be using any of their data.

Thank you,
    V.

• We've passed your suggestion on to the higher-ups. ^_^

For now, if you encounter any playback issues with the mobile apps and have Binge-On enabled, try disabling it and trying again.

• BTW "Binge on" is a misleading scam… T-Mobile locks you download speeds to standard definition only. IF you try to watch HD (720p or higher) it will shut you down. Can't watch anything on standard definition... what is this 1990?

Cost of freedom for "supposedly unlimited data plan" by T-Mobile of course.... cost of freedom indeed.

• @thegrandalliance:

BTW "Binge on" is a misleading scam… T-Mobile locks you download speeds to standard definition only. IF you try to watch HD (720p or higher) it will shut you down. Can't watch anything on standard definition... what is this 1990?

Binge On can be turned off (allowing you to watch HD), but the one question I've not seen answered by a T-Mobile customer is "How easy is it to do that"?

• @TheAncientOne:

Binge On can be turned off (allowing you to watch HD), but the one question I've not seen answered by a T-Mobile customer is "How easy is it to do that"?

From what I've read, it needs to be done through account settings on the T-Mobile website.

• As someone who has helped people to figure out how to do it, the answer is "not very easy or user friendly at all" if you ask me. :)