Will there be more?

• Is there any chance of this show getting another season? I hate how "season 2" (if that's what you want to call it) ended before we got to see the battle shown on episode 1.

• You will be waiting a long time. That opening scene shows an extreme view of the future. The manga still hasn't even reached that point. If you liked the anime I do recommend the manga, which is still ongoing.

• there is enough manga for another season though I wish funimation would finish dub so more people could support aime.

• There is enough Manga for a Series 2, They are releasing OVAs with the manga, but no official announcement of a new season yet

• How long are the Manga series? I know it varies from series to series how long the manga is in parts. I'm interested in purchasing the manga but I don't want to spend $5.00 on a 15 minute read if you can understand what I mean. I go through manga very quickly and I am just hoping it's a longer Manga with more substance to it that the others I've read in the past.