RE: New FUNimation.com Support Ticket

• I know I am not supposed to post this stuff here but I did what I was supposed to do and the issue still isn't resolved yet and doesn't appear to be getting fix anytime soon.<br /><br />At this point my only option is to post this here. To see if I can get something done about this. <br /><br /><br />Here is my Reply to them as of today<br /><br /><br />Thank you so much for the 5 dollar off coupon towards future purchases. That's amazing thank you, You know what I would appreciate more? If I received my item I purchased more than a month ago. The order still states pending fulfillment. No change from our first message. At this point I am uncertain I will be willing to buy more products from your company any longer. <br /><br />Not sure what it will take to my order at this point. <br /><br />RE: New FUNimation.com Support Ticket<br />funimation store funimationstore@funimation.com Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 9:10 AM<br />To: nate nn*******@gmail.com<br />Hello Nathan,<br /> <br />Thank you for your reply. I apologize, there must be some issue with the order that is preventing it from shipping out. I will look into this to get it corrected. I appreciate your patience. <br /><br />For this inconvenience, we would like to offer you the following $5.00 gift credit on any future order at FUNimation.com. Please enter the following code in the Have a Promo Code? field during the checkout process: <br /><br />Please let us know if you have additional questions.<br /> <br />Thank you!<br />Tom<br />FUNimation.com Support<br /><br /> <br />From: nate [@gmail.com]<br />Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 12:20 PM<br />To: funimation store<br />Subject: RE: New FUNimation.com Support Ticket<br /><br />Hi, <br />I still have not received my order as promised. Order number 528935. Still says pending fulfillment and no status update on tracking info.<br /><br /><br /><br />Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5<br /><br /><br /><hr><hr>– Original message <hr><hr>--<br />From: funimation store funimationstore@funimation.com <br />Date: 11/20/2015 8:05 AM (GMT-08:00) <br />To: nn******@gmail.com <br />Subject: RE: New FUNimation.com Support Ticket <br /><br />Hello,<br /><br /> <br /><br />Thank you for contacting FUNimation.com support. We appreciate your business.<br /><br /> <br /><br />We apologize for the inconvenience. Steinsgate has been on backorder. It is now in stock and should ship out shortly. You will receive a confirmation email once it has shipped out along with a tracking information.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Please let us know if you have additional questions.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Thank you!<br /><br />John<br /><br />FUNimation.com Support<br /><br /> <br /><br />From: FUNimation.com Support [no-reply@funimation.com]<br />Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:52 PM<br />To: funimation store<br />Subject: New FUNimation.com Support Ticket<br /><br />Ticket No. : 86176<br />Username : <br />Email : <br />First Name : <br />Last Name : <br />Reason for Contact : Orders<br />Details : I placed a order on the 4th for 2 sets received one set have not received the other set. Ouran host club and Steins gate Received Ouran but not the other. No tracking info is on the site. Just wondering why if something is the matter

• Well, I guess I am unsure of what you hope to accomplish with this. The only Funi people who work on the forums are Sophie and CJ. Historically, they have been unable to help with shop questions. If you just sent a reply to the shop today the people who can help will probably respond to the email on Monday or so.

Also, if you are never going to shop with them again can I have the $5 code they gave you? I will put it to good use :D!

• @priestesstyrande:

Well, I guess I am unsure of what you hope to accomplish with this. The only Funi people who work on the forums are Sophie and CJ. Historically, they have been unable to help with shop questions. If you just sent a reply to the shop today the people who can help will probably respond to the email on Monday or so.

Also, if you are never going to shop with them again can I have the $5 code they gave you? I will put it to good use :D!

I understand completely, After 3 replies about this at this point not sure what else to do.

• You contacted them through the appropriate channels?

That's all you need to do then :)

Unless you still wanna give me that code I'mjustsayinghey….....

• The only real option is to be patient. There's a whole thread of people who haven't received orders they placed months ago. Sooner or later it will arrive though. Last order I made took about a month but it did come. Also, considering how close it is to Christmas, it will probably take even longer.