Subpass

• Why is Toriko not included in the subpass subscrption? I actually thought that all subbed series were included in the sunpass subscription, yet Toriko is nowhere to be found on the PS4 app with an subpass subscription.I find this quite disturbing, since I can't see this series on my PS4.

• Not every series is available for streaming on devices, regardless of subscription level. Toriko must be one of them. It's on the website though.

• Yeah, I think it is some weird licensing issues with certain titles. Like they can stream them on computers and apple devices but not on the play station or Xbox? Something tells me Toriko is one of those where licensing limits where they can stream it.

• It isn't like they advertise that all your subscription content is available through the different apps or anything…

Crunchyroll has Toriko, if you have a subscription with them you might just have better luck.

• Yay! Let's get super nitpicky over word choice

Additionally, as addressed in the FAQ:

Will I be able to watch every episode of every FUNimation show at any time?
    All FUNimation videos are subject to availability per our contracts with our licensors. Some of the brands currently not available are Toriko and Yu Yu Hakusho.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_evs_video#faq_faq_evs_video_5

• @priestesstyrande:

Yay! Let's get super nitpicky over word choice

Additionally, as addressed in the FAQ:

Will I be able to watch every episode of every FUNimation show at any time?
    All FUNimation videos are subject to availability per our contracts with our licensors. Some of the brands currently not available are Toriko and Yu Yu Hakusho.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_evs_video#faq_faq_evs_video_5

Thanks for pointing that out, but sadly not everyone reads the FAQ when they sign up ( I read it but I didn't really get it until now). After they see advertisements most people just sign up thinking they get equal acces on all devices, since it's a fact they mention the word "all" without pointing out to their FAQ in the banner, how hard is it to add a * after the word "all" to point you don't get full acces equally on all devices. Also the FAQ doesn't mention clearly on what device (s) you have acces to those series either, you have to test & see for yourself too.

My point is thus that word choice is extremely important in cases like this, since this leads to misunderstandings that could be avoided easily. It's stupid I've to go to an competitors to see a serie I paid to watch on here on my ps4 (not everyone has a PC or all other devices they offer a service for). They just shouldn't carelessly use the word "all" like they did in their ads as someone already pointed out. Luckily I've CR subscription too so I can watch it on there, but still if I didn't have any of the other devices too it'd mean that I'd lose money for series I paid for, which isn't fair.

I hope they see that their ads are a bit misleading & their FAQ not very clear as on which series is accessible on which platform and that it also can let some people feel like they were lied to/abused. I know there're people who'd call this false advertising and would threaten to take legal action against FUNimation. It's sad if things go that way & I personally wouldn't go that far, since I get that they have to deal with the contracts they made with the licensors in this case.I'm still glad they got the series over, since it's better than nothing.