Ordering anime online

• How long does it normally take to process an order and receive it?
    I ordered my first anime on monday and all i got was an order # that doesn't work. I'm really worried I did something wrong.
    Am I worrying for nothing?
    When I type in the number to track it it gives me "Order not found. Please enter a valid combination of email address and order number."

• Hey cascrow,

Depending on the type of shipping you chose it could be 6-10 days? Maybe longer if you are in Canada or something. If you have not done so already I would make a ticket here

http://www.funimation.com/support

• @priestesstyrande:

Hey cascrow,

Depending on the type of shipping you chose it could be 6-10 days? Maybe longer if you are in Canada or something. If you have not done so already I would make a ticket here

http://www.funimation.com/support

I've made a ticket already. I live in the US. I feel a little better now seeing you say 6-10 days. I'm just a little paranoid. Thanks for replying. :)

• Haha.

I would not worry too much, they have never let me down. If you ordered it under your account you should be able to go into your recent orders and see it in there. If theres tracking or something it should show in there as well.

• @priestesstyrande:

Haha.

I would not worry too much, they have never let me down. If you ordered it under your account you should be able to go into your recent orders and see it in there. If theres tracking or something it should show in there as well.

When I went to order it it wouldn't let me log in so I just used the Guest option. I wish I hadn't done that though. I was rushing to get it ordered because I didn't know when the weekly sales start-stop.

• Oh, well that is just silly haha. I think you can still track orders through the website that are not on your account but I havent ever done it @.@.
    But I hear you on the sales. They have been throwing them at us for the holidays…my poor wallet can't take the stress!

• @priestesstyrande:

Oh, well that is just silly haha. I think you can still track orders through the website that are not on your account but I havent ever done it @.@.
    But I hear you on the sales. They have been throwing them at us for the holidays…my poor wallet can't take the stress!

When I try to track it the other way it gives me an error message. I'm assuming it's because they haven't sent it yet.

Edit: I just got my ticket answered. My problem tracking it was that it was case-sensitive.

• Well It's been 10 days (like you said) It's finally started to ship. :)