Any news on the Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Collector's Edition?

• So I just recently finished watching Tokyo Ghoul and I loved it. I saw that only the first season had been released so far, and I thought it would be a cool Christmas gift (to myself lol), so I wanted to see if anyone had competitive pricing to that of FUNimation. I found the Season 1 Collector's Edition, and I figured go big or go home right, but when I went to order it, it said that it had been delayed. I looked around for some info, and on RightStuf, they have a release date for early February, but FUNimation doesn't say anything about pre-ordering when you click on it, it just says "Add to Cart" like it's already been released.

So my question is, has it actually been released, or is it still delayed? If so, do we even know if it will be released again, and could someone provide some info on that if they've managed to find it? I would REALLY love to buy the first season as soon as I can, as I'm sure the second season will be releasing soon-ish for purchase.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

• @truepatriiot:

FUNimation doesn't say anything about pre-ordering when you click on it, it just says "Add to Cart" like it's already been released.

The page also reads: "ReleaseDate: 2/9/2016". ~_^

• @TIL:

The page also reads: "ReleaseDate: 2/9/2016". ~_^

Well it appears I'm as smart as they come lol :D
    Thanks.