This Show so Far….

• This show so far has been pretty cool. The massive weapons are interesting. Could have a better cooler weapon but definitely not the worse concept I have ever seen in a mech type anime.

So far this really seems like a decent anime for this genre and i have never really been a fan besides for Gundam Wing and i think that was the only decent one of that whole group….none seem to catch the awesomeness of that series and this show seems to be pretty damn good so far.

What are your guy's thoughts?

BTW a random show or movie i saw on netflix was surprising entertaining and was not a show i thought i was going to like. It was called Expelled from paradise. It had a lot of things in it that normally turn me off but it was enjoyable so check it out if you need something to watch. Note, there is one very irritating thing about the show....the mech battles are low frame rate or it appears to be that way. It seems they tried to cut down on cost by cutting the frame rate of battles/movement of mechs and it is very painful at times.

• Since I am pretty much biased in favor of most futuristic sci-fi shows that are well made. I don't think my opinion would count for much, that being said, this is definitely a show I plan to finish.

• This kinda reminds me of the 'Bolo' book franchise.

• it seems like it keeps doing the same routine a strong object comes in 2-3 parts to defeat then moves on to another object dont seem to be a story thought it be like "Index" seen up to ep 7 not sure if i should go on.

• @LoveMyFuniAnime:

it seems like it keeps doing the same routine a strong object comes in 2-3 parts to defeat then moves on to another object dont seem to be a story thought it be like "Index" seen up to ep 7 not sure if i should go on.

Index is also very episodic and broken up into arcs. It even uses the same numbering system to clearly divide arcs

Feels very similar to Index if you ask me - just militaristic nobodies doing extraordinary things instead of a magical nobody doing extraordinary things