Yu-Gi-Oh GX will that EVER be Dub in English Season 4?

• Yu-Gi-Oh GX will that EVER be Dub in English Season 4? My take on this is, that Yu-Gi-Oh GX got screw he in American… Yu-Gi-Oh GX had GREAT rating back when it air on Cartoon Network aka Mauzai Block (I mostly spell that wrong) It had the 2nd highest rating on that block only below of Code Lyoko which was number 1 in rating on that block... But 4Kids essentially screwed all the fans over saying that they would skip the last season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX of being English dub and go right to Yu-Gi-OH 5D's due to the fact that Yu-Gi-Oh GX Season 4 was 4Kids words "THE SHOW GOT TOO DARK" WTF? Did 4Kids EVER watch the YU-GI-OH Dub because that show got "dark" when Marik was banishing people to the shadow realm in a sadistic way just look what Marik did to Mai... If what he did is not too "dark" then I don't know what is?

• @gohan6425:

(I mostly spell that wrong)

The only thing 4Kids did right with their stuff was voices, their dubs were way too lackluster. The only reason why we (as adults now) liked their stuff is because of nostalgia.

In summation, no.

• @darthrutsula:

The only thing 4Kids did right with their stuff was voices, their dubs were way too lackluster. The only reason why we (as adults now) liked their stuff is because of nostalgia.

In summation, no.

4Kids Voice Actor where Great and EPIC… There dub for most part did suck... But there Pokemon and 1st Yu-Gi-Oh Dubs WHERE EPIC and great... Those are the only 2 dubs did right... Yu-Gi-Oh GX was good but well that never finish it... :( I wish the last season would have got english dub... :(

• Well I use to watch Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh gx every day after school and on the weekends when they aired the new eps…I do wish the last season was dubbed..Lets keep hope that maybe someone will want to dub it...