I have a question?

• How many prefer Linda Young over Christopher Ayres? I personally would prefer Linda Young and I wish they would bring Tiffany Vollmer over Monica Rial back to Dragon Ball Super for Bulma…and Linda Young for Frieza. I will create a poll to see where it goes? Maybe if folks like the original voices better funimation will look at it(dont worry not gonna get my hopes up.

• not sure why Tiffany didn't come back, but voicing Freeza is something Linda couldn't keep up with anymore, so she's definitely not coming back no matter now many votes she may get in this poll. Personally, i'm fine with this, since Freeza shouldn't sound like an old lady who is a heavy smoker

• Honestly, I think Monica Rial is a MUCH better Bulma than Tiffany ever was, and now that I've heard him in Resurrection F, Chris Ayres is pretty much the definitive voice for Frieza now.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Honestly, I think Monica Rial is a MUCH better Bulma than Tiffany ever was, and now that I've heard him in Resurrection F, Chris Ayres is pretty much the definitive voice for Frieza now.

Linda Young CLEARLY better as Frieza then Chris Ayres… She sound like a evil tyrant which Chris really is not good at... He make Frieza sound dumb... As for Bulma Monica Rial sound closer to Tiffany Vollmer I still Tiffany is better she closer to Tiffany voices... Where Chris does a shited job at sound like what Frieza suppose to sound like...

• I know Tiffany Volmer is probably not an option anymore, I believe she moved out of Texas and is directing instead of doing VOs.

• @gohan6425:

She sound like a evil tyrant which Chris really is not good at

• Chris is a far better Frieza. No offense to Linda though.