Zatch Bell anyone?

• This is probably obvious, but, I thought at one point Zatch Bell was a FUNimation property. However, I'm not seeing anything other than "Zebraman" under Z. Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

P.J.

• I believe Viz had it way back in the day. And it looks like it was re-released as a 2 season bundle a few years ago by…. New Video (the same one who released the old Digimon fairly recently)

• Unicron is correct. Zatch Bell was originally licensed by Viz and is now put out my Cinedigm/New Video Group. They released the first 100 episodes in one DVD set, which you can buy here: http://www.rightstufanime.com/Zatch-Bell-DVD-Seasons-1-2-Complete-Collection-D

Just note that the release is dub-only, and the last 50 episodes of the show have never been licensed in the US.

• it was viz who did zatch bell, they never got to dub the whole series, however the anime itself skipped the semi-final battle, and faded away during the final battle, skipping alot of of story. i believe we also never got all of the manga either.. only way to finish it is to read it online

• you can watch on hulu

• Crunchyroll also has the first 100 episodes (dub only) available.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Unicron is correct. Zatch Bell was originally licensed by Viz and is now put out my Cinedigm/New Video Group. They released the first 100 episodes in one DVD set, which you can buy here: http://www.rightstufanime.com/Zatch-Bell-DVD-Seasons-1-2-Complete-Collection-D

Just note that the release is dub-only, and the last 50 episodes of the show have never been licensed in the US.

Why will that not finish the dub? WE NEED THOUGH 50 EPISODES DUB NOW…

• Wow. If that wasn't a Godzilla facepalm moment, I don't know what is…. Thanks everyone for your replies; I really haven't had time to come back to this thread (if it's not one thing it's another). As I looked through some of my old recordings, I saw "Toei" in the ending credits - - so maybe that was what I thought was the connection point? I don't know. Did Toei ever do any joint ventures with FUN, or, is Toei just its own animation studio?
    Take care,
    P.J.