How come Sekirei Season 1 shown in the Black Friday page, but it's not in the list?

• I recently just saw the Email and the Black Friday page of the official Funimation website has the Sekirei Seaon 1 DVD shown it's part of the Black Friday sale, but I just checked the shopping list of the titles that were on the Black Friday sale, the Sekirei Seaon 1 DVD hasn't shown in the list, could that possibly that they could have forgotten to add the Sekirei Seaon 1 DVD to the Black Friday sale list or did they confirmed that they accidently added Sekirei Seaon 1 DVD in the Email and the Black Friday page of the official Funimation website and it's not part of the Black Friday sale?

• It may not be listed as part of the "Black Friday", but it is one of the "Deals of the Week"- 50% off. ~_^

• @TIL:

It may not be listed as part of the "Black Friday", but it is one of the "Deals of the Week"- 50% off. ~_^

Alright thanks, but I still just wondered why it's showing up on the Black Friday page since I do know that those two other anime products were next to the Sekirei season 1 DVD were in the Black Friday page and they were in the list, but, not the Sekirei season 1DVD itself?