Question about a deal

• Is the deal for getting the 1-year sub and getting the rest of this year still good? I just really want to know but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I just got the money needed to get it and I thought it said the offer was good through the 29th.

Any help will be appreciated.

edit
    Okay, so I was able to get to the page with the offer by going to the Twitter account for Funimation. I couldn't find anyway to get it from the main page. I went through it. The only problem is it did not give me the rest of the year free. It says my next bill date is this time next year. Is there a problem with the system? it acted like I could get the deal.

• just saw it on one of the random banner ads on the main page
    the offer is good till 11/29/15

• The offer is still available and will be so until November 29 – http://www.funimation.com/p/Buy2016Get2015Free

• @mike:

just saw it on one of the random banner ads on the main page
    the offer is good till 11/29/15

For some reason it wasn't on the banner ad for me. Although, I had three things being rotated on the main page for me a couple of seconds ago and now there's just 2.

Anyways, any help with my new problem will be appreciated.

• @betuor:

Okay, so I was able to get to the page with the offer by going to the Twitter account for Funimation. I couldn't find anyway to get it from the main page. I went through it. The only problem is it did not give me the rest of the year free. It says my next bill date is this time next year. Is there a problem with the system? it acted like I could get the deal.

id put in a support ticket on this one.

• @mike:

id put in a support ticket on this one.

Okay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything obvious first.

• You've got the deal. :)

It takes it a few minutes to flip the date correctly.