Show changed in 2nd season imho

• Show went from a-lot of action and cool stuff happening with a touch of fan service
    Too just 90% fan service of lollies acting cute and fawning over each other.
    Its almost as if a new person took on the project for the second season.

so far not enjoying 2nd season as much as first.

• double a is more like a spin-off than a continuation. original season bombed, its a miracle that we have any follow-up at all!

• As stated above AA is a spin off from the original, FUNi labeling it as episode 13, 14, etc. is incredibly misleading.

• @darthrutsula:

double a is more like a spin-off than a continuation. original season bombed, its a miracle that we have any follow-up at all!

why did it bomb? I thought the show was pretty good and quite different. I was really hoping to see existing characters expanded. There wasn't enough character development yet :/ Was looking forward to a second season to see the relationships grow and expand :/

• @waker:

why did it bomb?

not alot of folks in Japan liked it enough to buy it

• And I can't say I blame them, because the Hidan no Aria novels seem like they are very unoriginal to begin with. The spin-off is probably Kadokawa trying to give the series another chance with an original story.

• @7jaws7:

And I can't say I blame them, because the Hidan no Aria novels seem like they are very unoriginal to begin with. The spin-off is probably Kadokawa trying to give the series another chance with an original story.

maybe i am just easily amused…