Censoring on other sources

• Well, since funimation provides this series for xbox Video, I would like to know if anyone here knows if their version is censored or not… I tried searching on the forums from there, but got no answer..... Really love the series, but buying a censored version really doesn't seem very attractive..

• It may be helpful to draw a distinction between censorship and broadcast versions vs. home video versions. We don't add any censorship, it's just a question of whether we've switched yet from the simulcast, broadcast version (which is censored to TV standards in Japan) to the home video release (which is uncensored, and often has animation frames cleaned up)

Since High School DxD and High School DxD New are both available now for home video, I would imagine those series would be available in that version, but since BorN is still the broadcast version on the site, it will also be the broadcast version elsewhere.

HOWEVER – please contact the support for the XBox Store directly for any questions. I am NOT an authority on what content we have available outside of our own site. However, I can tell you for nearly certain that BorN is not available anywhere legally uncensored at this time.

• Thanks for the help!