Fairy Tail: Part Nineteen (DVD/BD Combo)

• Does anyone have any information of the Part 19 release? If it follows the current release pattern it should be out in February, but it seems like Funimation already has a bunch of Feb releases, so i dont know. I dont wanna sound pesky or annoying for asking, but im dying to know when i can preorder it.

• Dunno yet! Check back in a month to see if it's been added for March

• Ya I was wondering to, im gonna buy part 18 and binge watch it over the weekend lol, and was wondering when part 19 was gonna come out. Pretty sure it will come out in 2 months from now a little over give or take so for subscribers probobly like January 25th and non subscribers in the early to mid February. Plus its one of funimations (and the worlds biggest anime dubbed/subbed) so they wont cancel it.

• I don't know, but I wonder how many episodes they will have. Part 18 has 13 episodes which is a first, if part 19 has 14 episodes than part 20 will start right at the Sun Village arc.

• Whoooo they finally started the Part 19 preorders. But im really upset with the cover :////, the pt19 cover should've been Mira, since they've been using the character cover every three volumes in. Ex: (Part 16 - Natsu vol.1) (Part 17 - Erza vol.4) (Part 18 - Laxus vol. 7) And Mirajane is used for volume 10. I probably sund real picky, but i just adore Mira and i've been anticipating her being on the cover. Anyways, im still thrilled i can finally preorder it, glad it has 14 episodes, so we know Part 20, when it arrives, will have Sun Village + Tartaros whooooo

• @zcezs:

I don't know, but I wonder how many episodes they will have. Part 18 has 13 episodes which is a first, if part 19 has 14 episodes than part 20 will start right at the Sun Village arc.

Well looks like that is what they are doing. Volume 19 will have 14 episodes and will go up to episode 226, so part 20 will start right at the start of the Sun Village arc, so they are getting the filler out of the way as past as possible and get to the good stuff at quickly as possible.