Hello everyone!

• Hello!
    My name is Benjamin, I love playing all sorts of video games! Playing video games was my life until I found anime. I am relatively new to anime. I go to a school with many people who watch anime, and seeing as a lot of my closest friends recommended me to start watching I did. At first all I did was watch Death Note on Netflix. As I finished that show I had an overwhelming urge to watch more, so I found myself here. All day I watched Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and recently Tokyo Ghoul. So now I am not sure what to watch.
    On the other hand I am now watching Sword Art Online on a different website! And I am almost done with season two and I am not sure what I should watch as stated above! If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated. Bye and I hope to meet some amazing people here as I know there are every where! Have a wonderful day!

• Welcome to the forums, Benjamin. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

As far as recommendations go, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Soul Eater are three you'd probably enjoy.

• welcome to the forums. A couple suggestions of shows here… Black Cat, Heroic Age, Hagani, The Devil is a Part-timer, and Ben-to!.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.