Video Player Issues - READ THIS FIRST! :D
There are a few different issues that can occur with our video player. Most of these issues are easily correctable with the right information and getting us that information efficiently can greatly speed your ticket time.
If you are experiencing an issue with the video player on any of our apps, please look through these issues and follow all instructions/provide all information requested, but instead of making a ticket wherever the issue tells you to make the ticket, make it under the reason code of your app (Roku, Mobile/Tablet, Xbox, Sony)
- You are seeing the message "Stream Not Found" or "Service Unavailable - Please follow the instructions in this thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?8570
- The video plays but the stream suddenly cuts off during playback - Please follow the instructions in this thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?8569
- You are experiencing buffering - Make a ticket under your device if you are experiencing buffering on a device. If you are experiencing buffering on every device, or the website, please make a new ticket with the reason code Quality. We have slightly different questions depending on your device - http://www.funimation.com/support
- You are seeing an "Unavailable in Your Territory" message - Make a ticket with the reason code Other Video and mention the territory message in the ticket - http://www.funimation.com/support
- You are seeing a bar of corruption at the top of your screen or a full screen pixelation - Please see the information on this thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5900
- The player does not load at all. No play button appears at all, the only thing that appears is the show logo in the upper left and FUNIMATION in the lower right. - Please see the information in this thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?885-Blank-Black-Player-Issue
- Any issue with the Hulu Player - Make a ticket with the reason code Other Video - http://www.funimation.com/support
- You believe you should have access to a video, but the system is not treating you as a subscriber - Please make a ticket with the reason code Subscription Access - http://www.funimation.com/support
If you have any other issue with the video player, please first try clearing your cache and cookies. If this does not resolve the issue, make a new ticket with the Video reason code that most closely resembles your issue.
Thank you for your cooperation!