Why is there no Bruce faulconer music??

• I subscribed to funimation to watch my favorite show dbz abd just can't help but ask why funimation, Why is the original music there but not bruce faulconers music, that music believe or not marked a huge part in the dragonball world, it made dragonball more intense and exciting to watch, that is the only question I ask of funimation. Why, just why

• I wouldn't say there is no bruce falconer. season 7 has it's american soundtrack. season 2 of gt also has it's american soundtrack. but that upsets me as well. should be one or the other.

• FUNimation doesn't have the rights to Faulconer's music anymore. They haven't worked with him since 2002/2003.

• @gamergoku:

FUNimation doesn't have the rights to Faulconer's music anymore. They haven't worked with him since 2002/2003.

I'm pretty sure FUNimation owns the Faulconer score, it was a work-for-hire. But I think where things get tricky is the "streaming" rights - and that might be a Toei decision, not FUNimation and/or Faulconer Productions (gotta remember the original contract(s) between FUNi and Faulconer all happened late-90s and pre mainstream internet). That's why we still see Faulconer available on the DVD/Blu rays only.

Would love to someday see the option of both American broadcast AND original Japanese audio in the streaming options though… #someday