I want way official pages on funimation blank out on internet explorer

• I want way funimation hasn't fix issue with official pages blank out on internet explorer send support ticket liitle sometime ago I don't know what do can anbody tell me way the official pages keep say 404 not found error.

• My suggestion is to not use Internet Explorer.

• Internet Explorer is discontinued.

• Yeah, sounds to me like you need to switch to Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.

• How can IE 11 be discontinued its not that old? Edge is only for IE 10. Don't like Mozillia or Foxfire and Chrome runs like snot for me.

• Microsoft officially ditched Internet Explorer a while ago because …. Well to be frank it is not that good.

• @priestesstyrande:

Microsoft officially ditched Internet Explorer a while ago because …. Well to be frank it is not that good.

That was Version 10. 11 Was shipped with Win 10 on 10/2015 at first and there is no way you can "ditch it" less than a year later. You can still download version 11. The official MS response is:

"Beginning January 12, 2016, only the most current version of Internet Explorer available for a supported operating system will receive technical supports and security updates. Internet Explorer 11 is the last version of Internet Explorer, and will continue to receive security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10."

There won't be a IE 12 but 11 is still around and used by many. More than likely it is a missed setting in the web page coding. It would be dumb to cause your web pages to not be viewable on IE at this time.

• That still does not change the fact that IE has several issues (Like the one being dscribed here) that other web browsers don't have and is…just not a very good browser. Having worked technical support before 90% of my conversatinos went like this:

"What browser are you using? IE?"

"Try using Chrome/FireFox"

"Oh? The issue is fixed? kthanksbye"

• This post is deleted!

• I'm not going to really weigh in on the debate itself, but the current behavior on IE is a known issue and not how we want the site to act on IE.

However, this behavior is unlikely to be fixed prior to the FunimationNow launch, so for right now, you'd need to use a different browser, or a device app.

Also, Sophie actually JUST posted some information about the new site pertinent to this discussion here; http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?9582-Questions-About-FunimationNow&p=74410#post74410

• @CJ:

I'm not going to really weigh in on the debate itself, but the current behavior on IE is a known issue and not how we want the site to act on IE.

However, this behavior is unlikely to be fixed prior to the FunimationNow launch, so for right now, you'd need to use a different browser, or a device app.

Also, Sophie actually JUST posted some information about the new site pertinent to this discussion here; http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?9582-Questions-About-FunimationNow&p=74410#post74410

Thank You for the Info CJ, I wish I could read it but it says I do not have access to read it. I guess I will have to wait until the new site launches because the only browser I can use is IE since our company does not allow any other browser. I live outside of town so do not have net access at home. (The main reason I do not subscribe to Funimation but use the site to buy DVDs). Will this new site be viewable with IE?

• @Enigma:

I wish I could read it but it says I do not have access to read it.

Yay, Subscriber forum!

@Sophie:

The new video player will be HTML5 only. There will be no Flash backup player. The minimum supported browsers for this are Chrome 4.0, IE 9.0, Firefox 3.5, Safari 4.0, and Opera 10.5. The site itself will only probably be tested back to IE 10, but I'll know for sure when we do UAT. I'm not involved with first round QC. Users on older browsers will need to upgrade or switch browsers in order to watch videos on the site.

• Thank You for posting that info Nobu, since I use 11 I should be able to see the new site which will be nice.