Two suggestions that not only Funimation can use but so can Netflix, Amazon, Etc…..

• All streaming services have some form of queue but I can't think of one that lets you have two list. I'm not much of a marathoner. Six episodes of one show over an entire Sunday is as close as I've come. My use of the service is more casual. I only have a few shows I'm actively watching. I'm more of a browser. I'll scan the categories and find something that looks interesting and add it to the queue. That can make for some very long queues. What I'd really like to see is an "on deck" list that can be loaded as a link from the end the regular queue. That way I can keep the queue to just the few items I'm actively watching and have a place to keep those that I've come across and found interesting but am not ready to get to watching. With an "on deck" list I don't have to have a long drawn out queue or have to go back and find shows that might make the cut. I know the web site has the wish list but that isn't linked to the queue and can't be accessed form devices.

The other thing I'd like to see, that none of the streaming services that I use have, is the ability to cut items out of the recently watched list. I would use that more on other sites but it could be useful here too. If I have friends or family over to watch something, they don't need to see everything I've taken a look at.

• @xdnow:

With an "on deck" list I don't have to have a long drawn out queue or have to go back and find shows that might make the cut. I know the web site has the wish list but that isn't linked to the queue and can't be accessed form devices.

The top 7 of your custom sort acts as sort of an on deck list. It appears in the expanded header, which you find by clicking on the arrow above your username in the header. On devices, these are the first 7 in your list, since devices only list your Queue by the custom sort. There are plans to remove this preview area, though. :hmm:

If you'd like to keep a secondary list, you could use Favorites, but that one isn't synced with devices either.

We are planning on make another feed that is based on your Recently Watched list. Would that work as an on deck list?

@xdnow:

The other thing I'd like to see, that none of the streaming services that I use have, is the ability to cut items out of the recently watched list…

We don't allow that on devices, but we do on the site. Currently, only a clear all is available, but there are plans to enable clearing your Recently Watched by show. Netflix actually does let you cut individual shows from your History, but only through the site.

Thank you!!

• @Sophie:

If you'd like to keep a secondary list, you could use Favorites

I'd rather keep that list for shows I really like. I did try the wish list but found out you can only add shows to that list that have DVDs for sale. Also it doesn't seem to be working right now. I added some items that do have DVDs for sale and when I tried to bring it up I get either a fast red spiral and a blank page or the red spiral just continues to loop and nothing happens. I was able to confirm the items were added to the list because they show up when I hit the print button. I would have printed that out but there's no option for just a title list. I didn't really want to print out the pics, show descriptions and all. I just gave in and made a list on my old S3 I use as a mini tablet.

@Sophie:

We are planning on make another feed that is based on your Recently Watched list. Would that work as an on deck list?

Not really. I do a lot of browsing. All the titles that I previewed would be there. Then I'd have a mix of the ones that I rejected along with the ones I want to give a second look to. The wish list would work great if I could add shows that do not yet have DVDs for sale. If I could access it and add to it from all my other devices that would be perfect. After all, what I am trying to make is a list of shows I want to get back to in the near or not to near future. Shows I am not ready to add to my watch queue.

@Sophie:

Netflix actually does let you cut individual shows from your History, but only through the site.

Thanks for that info. It worked great. I don't get on Netflix web site much anymore. I can't remember the last time I watched a video from any streaming service on a computer. All the steaming of shows we do now is done through the Roku or Android Apps. The only thing I do on the web sites anymore is rearrange my watch list and of course bug you for new features. :) Thanks for all your hard work and patience. I know I'm asking for something that not even Netflix is offering but you keep an open mind and are trying to work it out.

• Thank you so much. While a secondary list won't be available at launch of the new site in May, I can ask for it to be looked into post launch.

How about this? We make a "Watch it Again" list that would at first list all the shows you've watched, but then give you the option to remove ones from the list and add ones much like you do with the Add to Queue dropdown on your site Queue. I don't think I can get "Add to 'On Deck'" added everywhere, but a secondary list managed from Settings should be possible.

I could also see it being added to the Home Page carousels that also have Queue and 'Recently Watched'. That page is supposed to list feeds 'intelligently' eventually, so I think that a feature like this would compliment that very nicely.

• I think that maybe instead of having a separate queue, there should just be a an easier way to add new items to the top of your queue. Currently, if you want to do that you have to drag it to the top which can take awhile if you have a large queue. I usually put all the shows I'm currently watching at the top of my queue followed by ones I plan to watch soon, and then all the rest after that. If it were easier to organize the queue than maybe a second queue would not be necessary.

• I believe the new site will have a "move to top" button on each show in the Queue, but it may not be at launch. Another user had requested that feature, but I think it got in too late. I am pushing for it to be added post launch.