Despite the VA change…

• So we all know Scott was terminated cause he is a creep. The VA change happened… Despite that I feel like the new actor has done issei justice and he is actually a very good actor. While it was a noticeable change I can say that I actually didn't really notice it because the visual effects and Issei still has the same mannerisms. I also think the new VA is almost like a new Doctor. no one likes it until you see some awesome stuff done. my 2 cents...

• My issue is the prevalence Josh Grelle has in this particular genre that it makes Issei sounds like a lot of the other harem leads unlike Scott. THAT is my issue, I just wish they got a different person (one that isn't so frequently used).

• @darthrutsula:

My issue is the prevalence Josh Grelle has in this particular genre that it makes Issei sounds like a lot of the other harem leads unlike Scott. THAT is my issue, I just wish they got a different person (one that isn't so frequently used).

its like that really annoying kid voiced actress that dubs every single annoying little girl :/ Man do I hate her voice.

Monica Rial…thats her name. She does far too many stero typical anime characters.

• I like the voice change, I don't however like the change to Akeno.

• I honestly didn't hear a lot of akeno talk. I maybe even less prevalent to me than the issei change.

• yeah, i like the change for him but i do not like her change, just does not fit her, akeno is always trying to seduce him, and that voice does not fit the character