What do you think I should watch next that are like these titles?

• Hey so I am all caught up on all of these and their my current faves. I am looking for more like this but I would love some opinions.
    Note: I mainly watch dubs unless I am high so please list sub/dub next to other potentials. Thanks!
    BTW, Don't hate on my list of faves… They are my personal opinions, I am just looking for something to ease my current boredom.
    Lastly, I love talking about the intricate plots (I look for little plot quirks and ties as well as patterns so yes all text based plots ARE intricate) so feel free to use this to talk about these too!

1. Fairy Tail (Dub)
    2. Highschool DXD (Dub)
    3. Noragami (Both)
    4. Rosario+Vampire (Dub)
    5. Naruto (Shippuden and original) (Dub)
    6. Dragonball, Z, Super (Both).....(Never gonna watch GT cause its always been non-cannon)
    7. Sky Wizards Academy (Both)
    8. Is This A Zombie (Dub)
    9. Absolute Duo (Dub)
    10. Attack On Titan (Dub)

I have seen more but these are my current top 10.

Thanks In advance for some new ones that are specifically like these!
    Thanks for also helping me with my boredom!

• Hi!

All these titles appear to be main stream, what genres do you most enjoy as these are very diverse?

-Arc

• Fairy Tail -> One Piece
    High School DxD -> Sekirei
    Noragami -> Soul Eater
    Rosario+Vampire -> Maken-Ki!
    Naruto -> Blue Exorcist
    Sky Wizards Academy -> World Break
    Is This A Zombie -> Baka and Test
    Absolute Duo -> Dragonar Academy (which will have the full dub next week)
    Attack on Titan -> Fullmetal Alchemist

• Wow Thanks for the replies! And majorly Thanks Riles that will help a lot. I like fantasy and things that get me out of this world a bit where it. I like things with a bit of sexy, funny, awesome and epic things that can be intense and relaxed. Especially lately more relaxed with some action as I have been having panic attacks cause I am a high stress case… lol. really enjoy harems in my list cause they mix that list pretty well.

also riles, I have always wanted to ask you who is that as your profile picture??

• It looks like we have very similar tastes! A few of my favorites that you haven't mentioned:

1. Freezing
    2. Heaven's Lost Property
    3. Date A Live
    4. Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne

I'm also just starting Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. So far it seems promising.

• Hey Riles, Nice list. I have now watched a lot of those. And Maken-Ki was so dope. It was totally what I was looking for. I also started One Piece and it's pretty good so far. About 70 episodes in. Sekirei I had seen before, I liked it, but it got kinda boring, just haven't gotten back around to it. Soul eater is in my queue. And Dragonar Academy was pretty awesome. Xjb00x I have seen freezing, I haven't finished it yet though. Haven't looked into your other ones yet. Also have started fullmetal alchemists. I just didn't have time to finish it. It's sitting in my queue.
    Ooh I also watched Tokyo ESP. That was an awesome one. If you look deep, that plot was well executed. I like sinister bad guys. Lol. They make my day.

Who else has some suggestions. You can totally include the ones I have now added to the list.

Fairy Tail
    Maken-ki
    Tokyo ESP
    One Piece
    Freezing
    Sekirei
    High school dxd
    Dragonar Academy
    Noragami
    R+V
    Sky wizards academy
    Naruto
    Naruto shippuden
    Is this a zombie
    Absolute duo
    Attack on titan
    DB, DBZ, DBS

• Based on the ones you seem to like, I'm going to second the previous mentions of World Break and Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. If you are accepting non-funimation animes, then crunchyroll has a few you would probably like if you can get past the fact that they are subs: Testament of Sister New Devil (since you liked High School DxD) and The Irregular at Magic High School would probably be up your alley. The Seven Deadly Sins is a pretty good show on Netflix, and it is dubbed.

• I don't see Hunter x Hunter on your list

go watch it. It's a bit slow to start but it is one of the top Shonen series out there

• Dope! Thanks for the recommendations! I appreciate it. I also just finished Tokyo Raven. That was pretty great. I am definitely down for a second season of that. Lol.

• I'll add Trinity Seven and My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy to the list, both of which are on Crunchyroll. A Certain Magical Index would also be a good choice, which is here on Funimation's site

@THEFACTOR4DEATH:

also riles, I have always wanted to ask you who is that as your profile picture??

This was almost two months ago, but at the time I think I was rocking Vivian from Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, a terrible fun game on Steam

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/902140326881395130/47CEEA54414744D4917C12B026589297243AFB03/

English isn't her first language so naturally she speaks as though she's illiterate

• Awesome! Thanks Riles! I will check it out! I just finished Date A Live season 1. That was pretty great. Sometimes I think writers of manga and anime should try to come up with more badass names for their creations. I avoided date a live for a while just because of its name. But now I see I only screwed myself there. So now my list looks like this:

Fairy Tail
    Maken-ki
    Tokyo ESP
    One Piece
    Freezing
    Sekirei
    High school dxd
    Dragonar Academy
    Noragami
    R+V
    Sky wizards academy
    Naruto
    Naruto shippuden
    Is this a zombie
    Absolute duo
    Attack on titan
    DB, DBZ, DBS
    Date A Live
    Tokyo Raven

And Riles, thanks for answering the profile picture question. I thought it was mavis vermilion. Lol. I wasn't sure though.

Oh and lastly, so index is before railgun right? I like starting at the beginning of a series.

• as far as in universe goes, railgun S1 is before index S1 and railgun S2 happens at about the same time as index S1 and transitions into index 2. But aside from in universe events there isn't too much of the same thing happening.

I notice you kind of like harems (like i do) give trinity seven a try. and based on the shounen shows you got listed there, i noticed a severe lack of accel world. get on that.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks darthrutsula, I appreciate that! And I shall check those two out!

Seven Deadly Sins was so epic. Lol. Someone recommended it to me, it doesn't look like it was in this thread though. Oh well, Thanks for the recommendations! And to whomever recommended that one, so worth it!

• If you like intricate plots, K.

Yes, it's just one letter. It's from Viz, available on Hulu and Netflix, only the first season is dubbed. The movie that comes between seasons 1 and 2 is listed separately on Hulu, but watch it before season 2 (both of which are sub-only. The dub is better but the one character that's really that much better in the dub has a much larger role in season 1 than the movie and season 2. They need to dub those, though.)

Don't look up anything about it, though, because of massive spoilers. It's really just one big thing but trust me, you don't want to be spoiled.

• @Fiammetta:

If you like intricate plots, K.

Yes! K is such a good show! VIZ recently acquired the rights to dub the movie and season 2 so it shouldn't be too long!

http://www.animeherald.com/2015/07/02/anime-expo-2015-viz-media-adds-k-season-2-k-missing-kings/