The ability to change our username on our own.

• I understand why we can't, its just that when multiple other websites allow you to change your username whenever you want it seems outdated that Funimation doesn't, I made this account back in 2013, back when I was still experimenting with different usernames, if it were up to me I would have changed it to the username I've been using for a little over a year now. I also know that many others don't like having to go through support to change their username, this is all.

Thank You.

• I suppose it's outdated, but I think it depends on the sites we're being compared to.

The current functionality is a limitation of vBulletin. Technically, we could allow users to change their username, since we now no longer require it at signup and have built a way for users to be able to set their username in Account, but it would still require development to allow users to change their usernames multiple times without staff assistance.

I'm also concerned about how allowing users to change their username at any time would affect the forum. Would it lead to sock puppeting or user impersonation at all, or would people just do that anyway?

On a side note, I accidentally misspelled my username on Etsy and I find it annoying that I can't change my username on my own as well. It's not that important to me, so I haven't contacted their support to see if they can change it for me. However, I do understand the desire to be able to do that.