Android TV App

• Is anyone currently working on an Android TV app for you guys? If not, I would love to develop one for you guys. Please let me know.

• I'm unsure of the status of that device nor of the protocol for submitting a development offer, but I'm going to ask for you. In the meantime, please put in a ticket at www.funimation.com/support and choose "General - Other General" as the reason for contact.

My private message inbox isn't full anymore, by the way. Sorry about that.

• Thanks Sophie. I have something that is pretty far along. If you would like to see it, pm me and I will send you a YouTube video link.

• Blah, I was told by support to post here about this, which you did, and I am definitely adding +1 to this.

It seems like the support guys don't know anything about this process. Though this was an added tidbit to my issue with streaming on PS4, and weird buffering issues.

• I for one hope you guys work it out. The only thing holding me back from buying the NVidia Shield is the lack of Funimation.

• I still have no information on that, but I'll be meeting with my boss later today. I'll ask.

• See, I'm in the opposite position… I watch everything on my Shield, and love it. Would love to add Funimation but I'm holding out on a subscription until/if it comes to the Shield. Sorry, but the Roku just doesn't cut it for me Funimation...

• I would also love to see this! I love my Shield TV and Funimation on it would really push it over the top!