Improve private messages.

• Since no one else has brought it up, I thought I would. I think the system we have in place for private messages could be improved upon a bit.

For one, we need better indicators on the main site to let you know when you have a new message. I know you can set it to send you an email, but not all of us check our email regularly. Maybe putting a little number (1) by our username at the top whenever we have a new notification would help us all stay current.

Also, we could definitely stand to increase the storage space in our mailbox. As it is now, it's only able to hold 50 messages, and that includes both our inbox and our sent mail. It's really frustrating when someone tries to send me a message, but the mailbox is full and I end up missing the post all together. Even if we did so little as double it to 100 total messages, that would help out immensely.

Anyways, just some food for thought.

• @SpacemanHardy:

For one, we need better indicators on the main site to let you know when you have a new message. I know you can set it to send you an email, but not all of us check our email regularly. Maybe putting a little number (1) by our username at the top whenever we have a new notification would help us all stay current.

This is planned assuming we keep PMs. We most likely are.

@SpacemanHardy:

Also, we could definitely stand to increase the storage space in our mailbox. As it is now, it's only able to hold 50 messages, and that includes both our inbox and our sent mail. It's really frustrating when someone tries to send me a message, but the mailbox is full and I end up missing the post all together. Even if we did so little as double it to 100 total messages, that would help out immensely.

Done. Moderators have can now have up to 100 total messages. ^_^

• @Sophie:

Done. Moderators have can now have up to 100 total messages. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEApcPp1_Mg