High School DxD BorN

• Mods and fans alike, I have but one question! When will the third season BorN be released on DVD/Blu-Ray limited edition? Is it too early to be asking? I'm not trying to sound demanding, but I would love to know.

• early 2017 would be a safe bet

• Why would it take 2 years to release a blu-ray of a season that is already dubbed?

• @kmaconi:

Why would it take 2 years to release a blu-ray of a season that is already dubbed?

There's still a lot of work to be done even after it's dubbed, including getting a hold of the uncensored masters, making box art and getting it approved, convincing the production companies to allow a bluray release, etc. etc.

Things aren't as "open-shut" as they may seem just because they were quick to get the dub out of the way. Not to mention that they still have to go back and make any necessary corrections or tweaks to the dub in case the masters changed any of the animation.

• I'm betting on mid 2016 release. They will prolly release it with Assassination Classroom and a few others like Saroph of the End

• @otaku.1:

I'm betting on mid 2016 release. They will prolly release it with Assassination Classroom and a few others like Saroph of the End

no, that would be too soon. expect it either towards the end of this year or early next year