What is the best Dragon Ball Z viewing experience?

• Hello everyone, I'm what you would call a "born again" anime fan. I remember watching a little bit of DBZ when I was young, and now that I'm getting back into it I want to know the best viewing experience. I can sometimes deal with a series that has some fillers, but I prefer an anime that follows the manga. If any of you fellow DBZ fans could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

• well, if you don't want filler, then DBZ Kai would be the show you should watch

• Thanks for the input

• @latexninja99:

Hello everyone, I'm what you would call a "born again" anime fan. I remember watching a little bit of DBZ when I was young, and now that I'm getting back into it I want to know the best viewing experience. I can sometimes deal with a series that has some fillers, but I prefer an anime that follows the manga. If any of you fellow DBZ fans could give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

This is subjective but my best experience is grabbing the Rock the Dragon set (as well as the first three uncut theatrical versions of Movie(s) 1-3 by Pioneer Entertainment) proceeded by the ORIGINAL Dragonball Z single DVDs (not remastered / Blu-ray). Nostalgia feels right there, bruh

• DBZ Kai seems to be what you are looking for, I'd suggest you pick it up.