Where to watch Rainbow - Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin?

• I can't seem to find where to watch this anime,I know funimation streamed it back in 2010 when it came out but I can't find a legit place to watch it or even buy the dvds of it. If someone know please tell me.

• If it's not on the site then Funi probably doesn't have the rights to it anymore. And according to ANN, it wasn't dubbed.https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9700 I'm guessing no one has the streaming rights for it now.

• It was removed from this site in 2013, and their license was seemingly for simulcast only:

Flower Mound, Texas (May 28, 2010) – FUNimation® Entertainment and Japanese broadcaster Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) have entered into an agreement giving the American anime leader exclusive rights to the U.S. online simulcast of the network's newest animated series Rainbow.

They evidently did not want or for some reason could not obtain the home video rights, and the streaming license has clearly expired. To my knowledge no other US or wider anglosphere company has ever picked it up (it wasn't even streamed in the UK or Australia). A cursory search hasn't turned up any releases outside of Japan in fact, although it was also simulcast in France (where it has also since been removed).