Bruce Faulconer and box sets

• Anybody know if the box sets have the Bruce Falconer soundtrack? From what I understand something happened between Funi and Bruce. and they had to re-release it without his music? I'm not to sure about the details but I just hope that if I get the DBZ box sets if it will have the Bruce Faulconer score with it. Can someone clear things up for me?

• @somerandomanon:

Anybody know if the box sets have the Bruce Falconer soundtrack? From what I understand something happened between Funi and Bruce. and they had to re-release it without his music? I'm not to sure about the details but I just hope that if I get the DBZ box sets if it will have the Bruce Faulconer score with it. Can someone clear things up for me?

All DVD/Blu-ray versions of Dragonball Z include the Faulconer soundtrack (this doesn't include Kai or the Dragon Box's) - you just have to switch the audio option to "English Broadcast." It's also available by default on the old single DVDs (which are super cheap on Amazon now).

• @tricofilms:

All DVD/Blu-ray versions of Dragonball Z include the Faulconer soundtrack (this doesn't include Kai or the Dragon Box's) - you just have to switch the audio option to "English Broadcast." It's also available by default on the old single DVDs (which are super cheap on Amazon now).

ah thanks man! I heard that they had to re-release the series without the Bruce Faulconer soundtrack, so I was worried they didnt make it anymore.

• @somerandomanon:

ah thanks man! I heard that they had to re-release the series without the Bruce Faulconer soundtrack, so I was worried they didnt make it anymore.

Well, you won't hear the Faulconer soundtrack in DBKai or the two latest movies - but like I said, if you pick up the DBZ Blu-ray and/or remastered 'orange brick' sets then you'll have the option to select US Broadcast in the audio options; that's the Faulconer Productions soundtrack. Orrrrrr just buy the OG single DVDs (I just went on a buying spree to grab them) - by far the best US Broadcast soundtrack mix (over the Blu-ray/orange bricks)…. I guess the only thing that sucks about them is the picture quality (oh well, the show is 26 years old anyway)