Down the rabbit hole of yaoi

• It started off as just a curiosity the world of Yaoi. I found a web sight that has yaoi manga. I read the first one and down the rabbit hole I went. Now it is some thing that I want to read and watch. Now I gess it is now a part of my life, just as manga and anime is. Is this a wired this to be into so much or normal? Who else is with me? I'm afrade that I'll never come back from this din of sin.

• Its ok Malkin embrace the den of sin! It is a branch of Anime just like Yuri, violence, fan service, what have you. If its something you like theres no shame in continuing to enjoy it!

Mine started as reading Fanfiction and now I like Yaoi stories too! (It helps that I am gay IRL but whatever >.<)

Side thought: What is your icon from???

• @priestesstyrande:

Side thought: What is your icon from???

Attack on Titan.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Attack on Titan.

Thank you!

I really am terrible at the Anime thing because I have not started watching that despite the overwhelming positive things I hear about it….................................................................................................................................................

• @priestesstyrande:

Thank you!

I really am terrible at the Anime thing because I have not started watching that despite the overwhelming positive things I hear about it….................................................................................................................................................

Attack on Titan is practically required to watch in the anime fandom. You can't even say you like anime if you haven't watched AoT yet!

• @darthrutsula:

Attack on Titan is practically required to watch in the anime fandom. You can't even say you like anime if you haven't watched AoT yet!

Flops on ground

I know! I am terrible!!! It is on my "To watch list" but that list is SOOOOO long. I just reciently managed to check off Case Closed and Space Dandy from it…....Now I am watching 30 Rock AGAIN for some reason. (I mean it is my fave show and Tina Fey is a goddess but WHATEVER) ..... I'll get there.

Speaking of Yaoi has anyone watched Junjo Romantica 3? I have not but it looks like a totally adorable fluff show and I will probably watch it regardless of what you think

• @darthrutsula:

Cowboy Bebop is practically required to watch in the anime fandom. You can't even say you like anime if you haven't watched Bebop yet!

Fixed that for ya. ~_^

• There are requirements?!

…uguu...

• @darthrutsula:

required to watch

!