Just Signed Up!

• Hey Everyone,

Miguel's the name and the X-Men character Magneto is one of my favorites (hence the online alias).

I grew up in the Philippines and I was introduced to anime in the mid-80s (although at the time I didn't know it was "anime") with robot shows like Voltes V, Tōshō Daimos, Astro Boy, etc. I've always been into animation and even at an early age I liked the way the Japanese drew and animated. That said, because "anime" wasn't readily available in the Philippines aside from Dragonball Z, I somehow lost touch with it.

In 1998 I moved to Canada and was reintroduced to anime to some degree thanks to Sailor Moon. Over the next few years my interests didn't really coincide with anime so I lost touch once again (during this time I did manage to watch one of my favorite series ever, Samurai 7). In 2010, I played two games on Xbox 360 that eventually rekindled my love for Japanese animation: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and Naruto: The Broken Bond. At the time I had no clue who Naruto was but I enjoyed the games. This led to me going online to watch a few episodes. These few episodes turned into major marathons and I eventually learned about Bleach as well.

During the course of these marathons I noticed a watermark on some of the videos that said "Crunchyroll". Long story short, I looked up that site, signed up and am now a full fledged anime fan. I decided to sign up here as well due to the list of shows that are otherwise inaccessible (I know they're on the "free" sites but I'm not into those).

Besides anime I enjoy working out and playing video games (currently playing The Witcher 3 on PS4).

My apologies for the long winded introduction (this is probably the first time I've done this)

:)

• Welcome Miguel! I hope you enjoy everything that Funimation has to offer here! ^_^

• Welcome to the forums, Miguel. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• HIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, be active, and be cool and enjoy <3!

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.