With Manglobe in Bankruptcy, What.Gogging to happen with their N.A. home rights?

• With the just recently completed Gangsta, and the Project Ito Film Genocidal Organ already announced as Funimation home releases. will we see these before the end of 2017?

• Probably. I doubt Manglobe had any direct control over licensing and distribution. They just created the animation.
    Genocidal Organ, if the producers wish to complete it, will probably be delayed.

It's a shame Manglobe couldn't survive; I enjoyed their work.

• I assume that there still will be a home release around the same time, it shouldn't matter if the company goes bankrupt funi still has the rights to publish home releases of it. On a side note I am very upset that Manglobe is going under because I really enjoyed A World God Only Knows. On the bright side now people won't be asking for dead man wonderland season 2.

• Likewise, I have to agree on The World God Only Knows. It easily falls into my top ten series. However, at least we know Gangsta isn't going to have a season 2. Wondering about the possibility of a second season, especially when the first leaves an open ending, is always a major detractor of any title.

• Manglobe going under does not mean Gangsta cant have a second seoasn. since its not their IP, the production committee could very easily chose another studio to make another season. its not something that happens very often, but there are times when animation studios change between seasons

• @Getchman:

Manglobe going under does not mean Gangsta cant have a second seoasn. since its not their IP, the production committee could very easily chose another studio to make another season. its not something that happens very often, but there are times when animation studios change between seasons

Yeah look at change in studios between Fairy Tail Seasons 1 & 2 from A1/ Satelight to A1/ Bridge.
    I will miss their output, aside from the inconsistencies in the Gangsta production they were better then average studio who produced Mainly top quality anime in their 10 history.

• Like Kiraandi mentioned, It shouldn't matter if the company goes bankrupt, they still have got the right to publish home releases of it. Going bankrupt is easy, but getting out of it is as difficult as any other kinds of stuff. The only thing that gives us some breathing space is that there are many companies that provide bankruptcy services. I had consulted one bankruptcy services in Toronto called Kevin Thatcher & Associates http://www.billfixer.com/bankruptcy/ once to deal with bankruptcy.