Tokyo ghoul season 2

• Ok, so can someone tell me why I can't get the blue ray for the second season of Tokyo ghoul, even though it came out before the first, but I can buy the first season blueray? I am just a bit confused I guess. A possible date for when I could get it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• The first season was produced before the second season in Japan. It also makes very little sense to release a second season of a show before releasing the first season given you need plot details. No dates have been announced as far as I know for a NA release.

• Ya, I guess since it was dubbed before the first season I thought they might have released it anyways for the people that watched the first season subbed.Thanks for the quick reply!

• You could just watch it subbed in all it's 1080i glory subbed.. It was f'n epic subbed. The dubs …. Not so much. The rush to simulcast dubs just falls flat.

• I've been trying to force myself to watch subbed, but with the people speaking a different language in the background and me trying to read in English at the same time just confuses my brain, and I feel like I miss a lot having to read and then look up and see what they are doing then look down to read the next sentence (especially mid battle scenes), maybe a smaller screen like an iPad or other tablet would help with that?

• start a free trial, watch it here

• @adeadlyshark:

I've been trying to force myself to watch subbed, but with the people speaking a different language in the background and me trying to read in English at the same time just confuses my brain, and I feel like I miss a lot having to read and then look up and see what they are doing then look down to read the next sentence (especially mid battle scenes), maybe a smaller screen like an iPad or other tablet would help with that?

You would be suprised at just how fast you can get used to the subs. I was a dub only anime fan back when justdubs was a thing. I got tired of waiting for the dubs and discovered the joy of subs. As it it is streaming i can use the remote on my roku to pause or back up on demand in 1080i and full surround sound on my 50" tv with a full home theater system. :-D