No Blu Ray SAVE Edition for some shows

• Why is it that some shows, like Eureka Seven AO and Fafner are being released in both DVD and Blu Ray SAVE versions, while other shows like Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero and Good Luck Girl, which previously had Blu Ray versions, are only being rereleased in DVD SAVE versions?

• Manufacturing BDs is more expensive than DVDs, so if something did not sell enough it makes sense that they might release it DVD only on SAVE as expectations of how many units might sell would be lower or it could be licensing restrictions with price point set upon by some companies in Japan.

• I think the SAVE sets should be DVD only anyway.

It's the Cheap set for a reason.

• I think it does have something to do with the general sales of the series. I also think it might have something to do with the nature of the series in general.

More "visually impressive" action-type shows, such as Eureka Seven: AO, Fafner, and Michiko & Hatchin, get put out on both formats, whereas the less less visually demanding comedy and drama-type shows like Princess Jellyfish, Baka and Test, and Good Luck Girl! get DVD-only releases.

Also, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero looks terrible regardless of what format you watch it in, but that's just my opinion. :P