Hey everyone!

• Hey everybody, I'm Chase (yes the name is from batman) and I am completely new to this whole forum thing so please excuse my lack of knowledge!

Everybody seems to introduce themselves by mentioning their favourite anime so I suppose that is what I'll do! I absolutely love One Piece, I started watching it with my dad when I was about 12 and five, nearly six, years later - I'm still watching it! The first anime I ever watched would be FMA (and I've rewatched it since then - multiple times). I've also watched some Naruto, Fairytail, SAO and HunterXHunter. I am looking to broaden my anime knowledge so any recommendations would be ace!

• Welcome to the forums, Chase. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Welcome to the forums. Fairly new myself, but everyone seems pretty helpful. I'm sure you'll get lots of reccs if you give people an idea of what you'd like to find.

• Welcome, Chase! :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.