DBZ Bruce Faulconer music??

• Hey I basically want to know is there anywhere to watch DBZ with the Bruce Faulconer music. I know that he was in the version that played on cartoon network but what happened to the version of dbz with his music. I figured the torrent sites probably just used some blue ray thats why they didnt have the Faulconer music but even signed up for the funimation subscription and it also has that oldschool music. I think its the original Japanese I could be totally wrong on that though and no hate to people that like it I just want to watch the version i grew up watching. I cant find any sites streaming it or anything its like it just disappeared. The only way i can watch dbz with the Faulconer music to my knowledge now is with youtube clips. Does anyone know what happened to the Faulconer music version and does anyone know where I can watch it or even buy it if thats also possible please help.

• Due to licensing stipulations set upon them by Toei, the Bruce Falcouner soundtrack is not available for streaming.

It is still available on the DVD and bluray releases, however.

Furthermore, any site you find that is streaming anything Dragon Ball related that is not FUNimation.com is an illegal streaming site, so don't watch anything on those sites.

• So the blue rays and digitally remastered seasons of dbz in the Funimation store have the Bruce Faulconer tracks?

• Yes, that is correct.

• Ok sweet! thanks for your help.

• i know i can rip unreleased bruce faulconer tracks.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Due to licensing stipulations set upon them by Toei, the Bruce Falcouner soundtrack is not available for streaming.

It is still available on the DVD and bluray releases, however.

Furthermore, any site you find that is streaming anything Dragon Ball related that is not FUNimation.com is an illegal streaming site, so don't watch anything on those sites.

Don't you mean the Bruce Falcouner lawsuit? I though Bruce Falcouner file lawsuit against Funimation due to Funimation not alot him to keep his role for Dragonball GT which Bruce was contact for? I though that was the reasons why it can't be on FUNimation stream… Don't know if it can air on TV anymore or not? Then again the Dragonball Z Dub is never on TV anymore anyway... But if memory serves me correctly when AS did that April Fool Joke that was for Toonami (which lead to Toonami come back on the air) When that air the Dragonball Z episodes at 12:30pm eastern time that was the Bruce Falcouner Version of the DBZ Dub... Though it was done manly as a 1 time thing which is why everyone was ok with it airing as well as other anime shows that air that night...