Show recommendation halp!

• I'm trying to find show(s) similar to Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei, Shuffle!, and my beloved Heavens Lost Property!

Just need help finding another good series. More so in the Harem Genre or something close.

Others I like and have seen: -My Bride is a Mermaid

-Rosario+Vampire ♥

-Girls Bravo

-Freezing ♥

-Cat Planet Cuties : P

-Maken-ki!

-Date a Live

-Absolute Duo

-Chobits ♥

-Murder Princess

-The Sacred Blacksmith

-Sankarea

-Haganai

• I don't see it on your list, so High School DxD for sure. It's one of the best harem shows. Then Is This a Zombie and Sekirei are pretty good harems.

• How you missed DxD is beyond me. Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon is pretty good too. Trinity seven left me satisfied. Haganai and Hyperdimension Neptunia and lastly Riddle Story of Devil.

I really enjoyed all of them and while Neptunia and Devil aren't technically harems, I felt that they fit into a harem genre nicely.

• Well, the thing about Highschool DxD was i judged the series on the first 2 episodes, which didn't seem to catch my interest at all. Although I have known some shows to take around 5 episodes to build up and become the show they really are. So give it a second shot?

And i've tried Sekirei, got distracted by another show…i'll have to come back to that one, forgot about it.

I forgot to put Neptunia on my watched list, tis a good show indeed.

I'll also have to put Devil and Zombie on my to watch list also.

• DxD sold me with one of the opening lines: boobs are the greatest.

But yea it starts to pick up after episode 3 or four I think when Asia gets introduced. I have read that people had a problem with it because the second half of the first season is kind of similar to a disney movie (trying to be spoiler free). It is actually the anime to get me into anime!

• If you watch High School DxD, be aware that the 1st 2 seasons follow the Light Novels fairly well. 3rd season goes of the rails quite a bit and the quality, in my opinion, dropped. To quote another poster:

I loved Seasons 1 & 2, but I only liked Season 3

pretty much sums up my feelings on it