Anime that make you cry

• What is the anime made you cry the hardest? For me it is Ai No Kusabi.

• This post is deleted!

• Seraph of the end episode 12 the last 5 seconds. (I've never been so happy for a second season(tears of joy count right?) and so sad for the wait just hope it's broadcast dubbed)

all joking aside i'd say: Clannad after story.

• There are three scenes from anime that come to mind immediately:

1. When

! Sheele is killed by Seryuu in episode 6 of Akame ga Kill!

2. The last episode of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
    3. Clannad After Story episodes 16-22 (if you do not cry in at least three of these episodes you are a sociopath and should seek counseling)

• The biggest one for me is in Fushigi Yugi when Nuriko was killed. Oh there was many ep that I cry for. I was so happy when I finely got my hands on it. I cry every time in that ep. As well as with the last ep of Tokyo Ghoul.

• Anohana.

Nagi no Asukara also had its fair share of tear jerking scenes, as did Your Lie in April.

Beyond those, there are a few poignant moments in Naruto (when Jiraiya died, for example) and One Piece (e.g., Arlong Park arc where Nami was crying and Luffy then put his hat on her and called her a comrade as well as when Nico Robin screamed "I want to live!" in the Enies Lobby arc).

• too many to list but a few are or have made me tear up are
    clannad
    ano hana
    angel beats
    nagi no asukara
    air
    so many more out there but this is all im puting

• the ending of Chrono crusade was i think the first anime i cried a lot on

• Recently watched anime that made me cry: Kanon and Rumbling Hearts. I do tend to get teary eyed quite quickly when watching anime, didn't know I had it in me. Even Fate stay/night (2006) made me cry towards the end.

• Recently?

mumbles Solty Rei At the end when she gets on the ship…. yes i know i'm a big baby

• Kanon… the totality of it.

Seemed so simple on the surface... until you realize one summer and seemingly inconsequential events of a child caused all of it... this one hurts in a strange kind of way that just leaves you throbbing on the inside.

Angel Beats was pretty good for that too.

I'll have to think about this one and come back with more, there's more than that too...

• I would have to say that Death Parade had me in tears quite a bit. That show is amazing.

• There have been several anime that made me very emotional upon first sight. However, the one scene that holds rank as a sure tearjerker every time is the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul season 2 (square root of A). I've never been so moved from my guts to cry like in that scene more than just a few times.

• Clannad: After Story

When Ash got turned to stone in Pokemon: The First Movie

The final episode of Chrono Crusade

When Asuma and Jiraiya died in Naruto

What Shou Tucker did to his daughter and dog in Fullmetal Alchemist

Hughes' funeral in Fullmetal Alchemist

Angel Beats

Some parts of Descendants of Darkness

Now and Then, Here and There (Try watching this without shedding a tear. It's impossible.)

Episode 11 of Hetalia: The World Twinkle (The episode with America and his friend Davy)

• Can I request that this thread would be moved to the anime forums?

• Just watched "Your Lie in April" on Netflix and I gotta say this is a really good one and a really sad one.

• Sailor Moon S1
    Sailor Moon Crystal S2
    Angel Beats
    Shikabane Hime
    Grimgar, for personal reasons
    SAO II
    Death Parade

• Spoiler alert. You should probably put some spoilers blockers on some of these lol

• I edited mine, if it helps

• Right, nubguy brings up a good point. If it involves a character dying or some other huge development, please remember to use spoiler tags.

If you don't know how to do so, here's how:

[spoiler*] [/spoiler*]

Simply type the text you wish to hide in between the two spoiler brackets, delete out the asterisks, and voila! You get:

! Aeris dies, Vader is Luke's father, Snape kills Dumbledore, Soylent Green is people, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are the same person, water is wet, the sky is blue, the Pope is Catholic, and bears shit in the woods.

• Fullmetal Alchemist.

Nina.

That's All I am going to say.