Really need a new anime please bored :(

• Just looking for an anime where the main character is strong but most of all when he friends get hurt he gets strong real strong something like bleach or naruto or even sereph of the end. What I like about it is that the main character is a boy I don't mind what the anime is about vampires…aliens...what ever as long as it's swords or something similar what I have seen? Freezing. Naruto. Naruto shippuden. Bleach. Sereph to the end. D grey man. Sword art online and number 2. Hate dragon ball z and one piece sorry. But you get my dift from the animes I just said that's the type I would like to watch thank you :)

• Akame Ga Kill, Hellsing Ultimate, Accel World, Fate/zero are all I could think of but I'm not sure about the stronger the longer the fighting goes. I mean… Alucard and Gilgamesh are OP as it is.

• Thanks I'll look into then now if anymore come to mind please do let me know and thanks for the reply

• @darthrutsula:

Akame Ga Kill, Hellsing Ultimate, Accel World, Fate/zero are all I could think of but I'm not sure about the stronger the longer the fighting goes. I mean… Alucard and Gilgamesh are OP as it is.

also I forgot to say they have to have powers any kind of power I hate animes without them sorry :p

• Fist of the North Star.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Fist of the North Star.

Sorry I actually looked at that one before I don't know I dI didn't really get into it :( I just need one where the main character is a boy you know like attack on titan only with powers he uses but gets really mad when his friends get hurt like bleach or naruto if you watch or search on YouTube sereph of the end something like that he had to make a contract with a demon to get revenge for his family makes friends and goes crazy when his friends get hurts hopefully I can find an anime soon starting back at work soon and wanna get a few before then

• Do they have to have the power or could their weapons have the powers? Because if they (the wielders) need to have powers then Akame Ga Kill won't work for you.

And if you're ok with harems, try your hand at High School DxD. But you have to either be indifferent to fan service (like I am) or like it considering DxD is probably one of the more genre defining harems.

• You might like Blue Exorcist. Sword, powers, teenage boy main character.

• @crooksy:

Sorry I actually looked at that one before I don't know I dI didn't really get into it :( I just need one where the main character is a boy

Why settle for an anime with a boy when you can watch one with a REAL MAN?

• @SpacemanHardy:

Why settle for shounen when you can watch one that is SEINEN?

Sorry couldn't resist xD

• Guilty Crown, mc is kinda a wimp at first but grows through different events that happen throughout the story. Gurrent Laggan and Black Cat might be interesting to you too.

• Hunter x Hunter

Weird that you wouldn't like One Piece since like 90% of Luffy's fights are a direct result of him getting mad over his friends getting hurt

• Tokyo Ghoul might interest you.

And you might want to watch One Punch Man next season. It's easily the most anticipated series; the manga is selling really well over here.

• I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Fairy Tail. You'd probably like that.

• @SpacemanHardy:

I was under the impression this comment was intended to direct toward Fairy Tail…Elfman Strauss