One Piece …Where should I start?

• New to One Piece, got hook after playing the new video game on PS4, so i decided to start watching the show. Lot of ppl are telling me that I should start watching One Piece after 1st season, cause it gets better after that. I got some other ppl telling me I should start watching it after episode 30 (Arlong Park). Would like to hear you guys opinions, thanks.

• Start wherever you'd start anything else at: Episode 1.

Just get ready for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG journey ahead of you.

• Yes so far love it, I am at Arlong Park.

• Actually I'm having the same issue but for me time is also a major factor because I simply don't have much of it. Is it that necessary to start at episode one or would it also be fine to just skip until second season or ep.30???

• @lolapaolaberry:

Is it that necessary to start at episode one or would it also be fine to just skip until second season or ep.30???

From what I've seen some One Piece fans say, feel free to jump in where you want to. :) I'd also say that it'd be okay to skip some arcs if you don't like them and read (detailed) summaries on a wiki or something dedicated to the series. You can go back to them later if you want to, but enjoy the show how you see fit.