Episodes - View All Anyone Else having issues?

• Hello, ya so every time I go and click view all for episodes it takes me to a long list of episodes that are NOT Fairy Tail.

Is anyone else having this issue? As a subscriber it's driving me nuts I've gone through withdrawals waiting for new dub releases (cause I don't like watching subs…. beside the point) and now because of this error I can't even get to the start of a specific Arc or just find the Fillers for fulfillment in the mean time. What about when the update IS done? I'm sorry but I'll spend almost 2 episodes of time clicking through just to get to new ones.

Honestly is ANYONE else having this issue? Cause it needs to be addressed! It's only happening when I click for Fairy Tail I can watch 6 different shows and choose view all for the rest and it comes up the way it's supposed to v.v

HELLLLPP!!!!!!

• Send a ticket in to www.funimation.com/support and the admin team will help you out as soon as they are able.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Send a ticket in to www.funimation.com/support and the admin team will help you out as soon as they are able.

Aaahhh a Link!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!